Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oracle B2B

Hello guys,
Its been a long time since i have updated with some technical stuff on my blog.Last year i was given an opportunity to work on Oracle B2B which was totally new and challenging to me since being a newbie to it.
Initially i struggled, but soon picked up the pace and was able to explore and learn quite a handful of things which i feel like sharing with all of you.
I was involved in with direct integrations of Oracle B2B with Oracle SOA Interfaces in and out.Also responsible in configuring EDI trading Partners and agreements on various EDI X12 transactions like 850,875,810,894 etc..
In my next posts on b2b, i will neither talk about the configuration and definition of b2b nor the way to integrate SOA with B2B because this is already available in the b2b guides at oracle sites. But i will share some of the crucial situations and key points which i came across in my project and it required some efforts to come out of it.
I hope with my b2b posts many of you will be benefited.
So wait for my next posts, Happy Learning!!!

Thanks
Ayush

No comments: